Communiqué complet en Anglais :
- The new Gen 6 line includes Celerity 32Gb Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) in low-profile single- and dual-port versions and 16Gb HBAs in low-profile single-, dual- and quad-port versions. ATTO's additions to its Fibre Channel portfolio will enable companies to capitalize on their existing SAN infrastructure and address the growing need for high-performing, scalable and secure storage to support exponential data growth from applications such as 4K/8K editing and high-performance computing and data warehousing, along with the proliferation of virtualized servers and flash arrays.
- "IT departments are under more pressure than ever to meet higher SLAs and QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees on a limited budget," said Tim Klein, CEO of ATTO Technology. "Upgrading an existing Fibre Channel SAN to 32Gb Gen 6 is a logical choice to maximize performance."
- ATTO's Gen 6 Celerity 32Gb HBAs support 3,200MB/s per channel data throughput, while 16GB HBAs provide 1,600MB/s per-channel speeds. Both versions are backward compatible and take full advantage of advancements for reliability and forward error correction.
- ATTO and other leading manufacturers of Fibre Channel solutions are committed to evolving future generations of the technology. "Fibre Channel is a purpose-built technology that addresses mission-critical enterprise applications, and the launch of Gen 6 extends this rich history of performance, manageability and reliability," said Brian Reed, vice president of marketing, Emulex. "With its 2X increase in bandwidth, Gen 6 Fibre Channel matches the performance requirements created by flash-based arrays and prevents network bottlenecks. The ATTO Gen 6 solution is a key to the success of Fibre Channel."
- "The pace of innovation in Fibre Channel continues unabated, delivering faster performance, higher availability and simpler management," said Jack Rondoni, vice president of storage networking, Brocade. "Gen 6 Fibre Channel will deliver exceptional value for the most important applications in the data centers of our mutual customers."
- Complementing the new HBAs is ATTO's FibreBridge™ 7500 and 6500 Storage Controllers and Thunderbolt™ enabled devices, which connect mobile computer platforms to high-speed networks and storage infrastructures. With the addition of Gen 6 Fibre Channel products, ATTO further extends the industry's broadest range of storage and network connectivity products, all optimized to work together.
- ATTO's Gen 6 Celerity 32Gb and 16Gb HBAs are available now in limited quantities, with general availability scheduled for spring 2016.
|< Précédent||Suivant >|