Parmi les caractéristiques du nouveau boitier ThunderLink:
- Dual port connectivité, offrant plus de flexibilité
- vitesses Thunderbolt de 40Gb / s
Communiqué complet de Attoe Anglais :
ATTO's first product to utilize Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity to debut at NAB 2016 :
- Amherst, NY (April 13, 2016) – ATTO Technology, Inc., a global leader in storage and network connectivity solutions, is pleased to announce its new line of Thunderbolt™ 3 to 40GbE devices, reaffirming ATTO's commitment to providing a full portfolio of Thunderbolt enabled products.
- The new ThunderLink™ devices—the ThunderLink 3402 dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt to dual 40GbE and ThunderLink 3401 dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt to single 40GbE—feature USB-C connectors, allowing greater flexibility when connecting to any Thunderbolt 3-enabled Windows ® platform. With protocol speeds of 40Gbs, users can expect read and write speeds capable of handling demanding bandwidth-intensive applications. ATTO will be debuting the ThunderLink 3402 at NAB in Las Vegas April 18-21 in Booth #SL8511.
- "For the first time, one computer port is able to connect to Thunderbolt™ devices, every display, and billions of USB devices," says Jason Ziller, Intel's director of Thunderbolt marketing. "Products like ATTO's ThunderLink help highlight what Thunderbolt™ 3 makes possible."
- "Our announcement of Thunderbolt 3 to 40GbE devices is proof of ATTO's commitment to provide the most reliable products powering high-performance audio and video workflows," said Tim Klein, CEO of ATTO Technology. "We look forward to offering customers the industry's first in what will be a comprehensive line of Thunderbolt 3 technology-enabled products."
- ThunderLink products help content creators increase productivity and decrease costs while incorporating a seamless workflow process, utilizing next-generation workstations and workbooks to ingest and edit 4K video whether in the field or in the edit bay. ATTO's ThunderLink components also feature exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™ ) technology, enabling consistent bandwidth and controlled acceleration of data transfers. ATTO ThunderLink 40GbE devices help to future proof your growing infrastructure needs and provide the latest in high performance and unmatched value for Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity to state of the art Ethernet networks.
|< Précédent||Suivant >|